Augustine Birthday 2007
On Saturday, we celebrated Augustine's birthday at Orchard Road. You know, it's been a long long long long time since I last laughed like a hyena and had so much fun. And I am sure Royce is going to agree with me that all the boys are so so tall. At least 1.8 meter? Haha, it's actually because only the two of us are below 1.8 meter (but above 1.7 meter hor) among all the guys present. I really do feel like an alien for the first time. Why guys from BVSS become so tall? Anyway what did you all eat? Maybe because I am not fully grown yet, therefore I am still short. Maybe next year I will become as tall as all of them liao.
It's always good to catch up with some good old friends. You know, Zhi Hong (aka 一条龙) is becoming more and more like an uncle. He talks like a uncle and has so many gossips to share. Now I know who and who are attached, who is gay, who is lesbian, and who is wooing who liao. Wahahaha! Yee Min is more reserved this time round except that his voice still tend to 走音. Shu Mei and Sabbie are still so crazy. But may I know what's wrong with Sabbie's hair?
The birthday boy with his cake. Cineleisure was very crowded and we were singing him birthday song to the lowest that we can be to prevent embarrassment. But somehow, the singing went louder and louder and LOUDER!
We catched Rush Hour 3 after dinner and counted down at midnight to Augustine birthday. Shu Mei was obviously enjoying herself as if she's a rich tai-tai.
Yes I really do. It was real fun except that I laughed too much until... ... I have stomache! To bring you some memories, here are the links for





No comments:
Post a Comment