All the way from US
Steffenie is back from USA and we finally get to meet her yesterday. She bought us the same chocolate that she gave us last year when she came back. Many things about her hasn't change, especially her passion for the holland clothing brand, Lapagayo.
The future pediatrician was sick and she left all of us early and will be arranging another day to meet before she flies back to USA. These few weeks like got many people sick. I am sick too. Better watch out for mosquitoes especially. The dengue cases are not completely gone yet you know.
And then RX and me went to watch 881. I love that song "一人一半" so much that I have been singing and singing it from Cathay to Heeren non stop. The best thing about the movie is Royston Tan's way of directing, the camera angle and everything which I find him better than Jack Neo, I simply love all the costumes they wore at the Getai and the songs they sang are awesome. I wish I can sing each of those Hokkein songs. But I don't like the last part because it's too draggy and sad. One thing about watching movie is I don't like sad endings, make the emotional me so depress. RX was a little lost in the movie because it don't really have a strong story to tell. Okie one more thing to add, I love the use of Hokkein in the movie!
And okie now is holiday liao. I seem to have many things to do but I also don't know what I wanna do. Totally confused. Why not you be my personal manager and help me plan my programmes for the holiday? Haha!
Anyway, the professional me have already planned the television programmes I wanna watch-
The Orpah Show
康熙来了
大小爱吃
有话就说
大学生了没

No comments:
Post a Comment