Last week was worse, almost every night also cannot sleep. This week is starting to get stress. I am really scared of the Media Law exam this friday. When I saw Siu Ping studying in class today, I was like OMG I haven't even start yet. Okie relax, maybe it is because the last exam I had was during my O levels... or many CRS or OC or CC.
Talking about CC, I didn't do too well for my previous assignment. I think my language just cannot make it. I like chinese and I like english, and I also like Hokkein but I mixed them up with Teochew that I don't even know what is what now, I also like Cantonese and I want to learn. Anyone got lobang or rather teach me. Anyway, I think reading my blog, you will know that my language is very lousy. Haha, and I still need my junior to give me a hand. Wahaha! Paiseh hor.
Busy aside, I am starting to feel the love of people all around me. My classmates are my listening ear. I never stop telling them about my drama mates these days. I feel bad for them but somehow I cannot control myself not to tell them. And I think some of them are starting to be more affectionate that before liao.
Then comes my secondary school friends, Ryan, Michelle, Joey and Ru Xin are asking me for the next time to meet, but to no avail. Don't worry, I am not trying to be hard to get. I will meet up with you guys after this week because next week is the start of my holidays! Yippee! Ryan even call me today, I feel touched. Thank you.
We celebrated Audrey's birthday on Monday. Azhar joined in the act for the surprise. And it was surprising to see Miss Huei and our favourite Leons outside the office too. It is nice seeing the class coming together to celebrate someone's birthday even after one and a half years together.
Ziyi has a nice Macbook but a lousy wallpaper. So unprofessional! She spent $155 to print her 120+pages coffee table book when we are only asked to do 24PP! What is she thinking?
And okie, I went to school for an hour today to show Kok Chee our CC progress. It is our last lesson with him. I think all LC lecturers are very good. Beside him, I love Sher Lin, Georgina and Wendy. They are all good lecturers.
Oh the way home, the public bus I was in passed by Yusoff Ishak and it happened to be the time where they finish school. The empty bus became a school bus, or rather a market. With laughters and PSP and loud music playing from their handphones. Luckily I dropped off 2 stops after they got on and soon after, I found myself queueing up with a group of aunties to buy vegetarian noodle for my breakfast.
Okie anyway, Nic is missing my drama mates again. It's like many of them (except my 学姐 Adele) are so far from the business block. It is so hard to bump into them. If I next see any of them, I am going to scream big time! Wahaha.


No comments:
Post a Comment