Maybe I am not a fashionista
Maybe I am not a trendsetter
Maybe I am not good-looking
Maybe I am not high class
Maybe I am not charistmatic
Maybe I am not lovable (where's Sherm?)
Maybe I am not optimistic
Maybe I am not talented in singing
Maybe I am not very sexy
Maybe I am not humble
Maybe I am not popular
Maybe I am not glam
Maybe I have lost the CONFIDENT in me
Maybe I am really what I use to think I am?
Maybe I am confusing myself now, and you as well.
Went to Botak Jones again with my classmates after class today. One thing about the food, its serving is so big that a normal person like me cannot finish. How smart Aud and Sophia (Royal Blueblood) are to have share the food. Siu Ping ate more than me, and I suspect she is already planning her exercise routine for the next few weeks.
The world is an amazing place to be. My secondary school friend Augustine told me that my primary school friend Peijun is in his poly class. And she reads my blog! So Peijun if you are there, HELLO!!! Then my primary school pal Liling is in the same poly class as my secondary school pal Ruxin. They will be working together for the next assignment.
881 is Royston Tan's most well received movie and I strongly urged all of you to watch. It has a very strong local flavour in it and it is very much different from Jack Neo's style. Most importantly, you get to know more about Getai and listen to the great songs and fantastic costumes.
And Chialing, that was a crude joke. Anyway, dear children, it's story time again! Professional Professor Ang is here again.
Sophia is Royal Blueblood because she is the breed from the royal line from errr Malaysia. But I think we all should agree that she suits Royal Purpleblood better, right? But surely she needs more time to became a real Royal because Gothic is harassing her.
The only fox who can act cute? Broke Guinness World Records liao! Anyway the whole meaning behind Desmond's "The Masked Fox" is simple, he is very cunning and sly but because he is wanted to hide away from his true self, he masked himself up so that others won't know his deepest and darkest secrets. Btw, what brand of mask are you using? Mine is SK-II leh, it has got piteria, I bet yours don't have.
Do not forget about Dino. He got his inspiration from the purple or some say gay Barney. Barney has got the charm to win the hearts of many cute and young boys and girls around the world. My beloved nephew Isaac and Genevive are two of them too! In order to win the hearts of the girls, he called himself Dino. He can sing Ah Beng songs, dances with the lamp post in East Coast Park and his hair!!! The behind part copycat Barney's tail de.





No comments:
Post a Comment