Sunday, August 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AK AK AK AK AK

After preparing so long for his birthday, it finally arrived yesterday. The birthday boy is AK while SM and Me are the MCs. The guest were great and friendly. The party started off with an introduction by SM and Me followed by a dance we rehearsed for 1 week. Next is the ice-breaking game. Then followed by SuperSunday and Amazing Race. So fun! Met so many new people> Angela- Funny in her own way...very socialable Claressa- Very charming. Pei Sheun- Nice girl. Always kana bullied by Sheun, draws very very well. Ying Xu- Pretty girl who is one of the best biligual present. Jayden- Nice and helpful guy who has the same hp and wallet as me. Sheun- Weird and quiet guy who I didn't get to have much interaction with. Think I wrote too little but I cannot tahan le....Have to go take medicine. So sick! Catch more glimpse of the birthday at my >GALLERY<...Click HERE

*CORRECTION- Cute Mickey Mouse "TATOO" Sm had bought for me.

No comments: