Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am still the SHOPPING KING
And so we finally got to meet together after so many months. However, Joey was unable to make it yesterday. Anyway, we three were very happy to meet each other. Michelle appeared in a new hairstyle and a new top she knitted for herself.

We went shopping around town and I bought a few clothes. I was already feeling so overwhelmed when I came out of the first shop because it has been a long time since I bought clothes.

I want to shop like hell this holiday. Because I am the shopping king and I want everything. But wait a minute, I roamed around Orchard these two days which means I don't really have much places to shop for the rest of my holiday already. Yucks! Why SG so little place to shop. And it's hard not to find any clothes that are so unique that you will never see any other person in the streets wearing the same shirt as you.

Good thing I am going Thailand in the later part of this holiday. I hope this time round I will get to shop like crazy and buy many many things.

I was very blur yesterday. I saw Regina from my drama in town. I always thought her name was Eugina instead and so I shouted "Eugina". And because she didn't hear me or maybe she don't think I am calling her, she walked further and further away. I decided to call her on my mobile phone instead. And so, I went to the letter E but I didn't see her name. I was disappointed that I didn't have her mobile and couldn't call her. You see, its been a long time since I saw anyone from my drama and I miss them lots. It's only when I got home that I realised her name is Regina and yes I do have her mobile number. Argh!

Talking about drama, my team's drama production is selected to be in the Auditorium. Hurray! I'll get to see all my beloved drama mates again! Woohoo!

I went to Indochine with Ryan and Michelle for a drink after shopping yesterday. You know I was already feeling a little unstable after drinking half glass of the volka I ordered. Now I know the reason why I cannot dance until so stably when I go clubbing, because the volka made me drunk and unstable. Oh man, I am a bad drinker. Boo!

On the way back, I met Michelle Foo and had a great chat with her. She said I am the second person from Bukit View whom she see after O levels. Wow! Singapore is so big hor. Anyway, she is now studying hair styling and she has many plans for her future. I strongly admire her because she made the risk to not go to poly like most of us. And most importantly, she knows what she wants to do in life.

That's all for yesterday. Today I went to watch Hairspray with some of my classmates. The movie don't really have a strongly story but the songs are nice. However I felt that there are too many songs altogether. Its like one song after another until you have no space to breath.

After the movie, I saw Zi Hui and gang at Cineleisure. Ziyi was there too! It's been long since I met my secondary school classmates and the feeling is so awkward lor. But anyway we will be meeting again next week for Zi Hui birthday.

You know, I was so scare last week that I will be damm bored this holiday. However, it seems that week one is pretty packed. I hope the rest of the weeks will be as packed as this week. For those of my friends who are working, don't forget to tell me when are the days you are free to go out with me okie? Good nights!

No comments: