It is the examination week but who cares? Life is about about enjoying and having fun isn't it? You know I have been going around telling them about the good people in my drama? I concluded that the best part of the whole thing is during backstage. Everyone is giving each other support, everyone is watching and praying that nothing will happen to the actors on-stage. The whole cheering and interacting in the backstage is the best!
Okie I went out with Zhao, Khai and Sophia yesterday to get a gift for Audrey's birthday. The girl has been telling us about her birthday since more than a month ago. There was sales everywhere at Vivo City. Be sure I didn't go to the supermarket that made me so pissed the other day.
And then Georgina (my primary school pal) sms-ed me and asked me out for movie. We watched the movie called ALONE! Nice! The girl had just finished her examinations. She told me about her stalker. Apparently, this person added her on friendster and claimed that he is her primary schoolmate. She believed it and told him all about the primary school life.
Then she gave the person her handphone number. It's like she will receive his disgusting smses daily. So unlucky...that person name is something JUN but later we realised there ain't such a person in our primary six class. She mistakened the person as Kah Yee. Come on, the name so different leh.
Oh ya and she told me about how I was like in my primary school days. I didn't know I was already so into designing back in my primary school. A born talent indeed. And she also tell me about the so call "Love Letter" I wrote to her back then. Come on, that not love letter la you.
Okie today was a happy day. Went out with my drama people and had an exciting time at the Mind's Cafe. Playing board games can be very tiring and nerve wrecking but so so so fun.A photo taken outside the cafe. I mean the shop house next to Mind's Cafe, a famous local talent company called Hark Music.
Our drama people who were present today- Erwin, Jun Xiang, Me, Sean, Corny, Filzah, Nadirah, Yun, Regina, Adele.
We met the Mr Monopoly in the middle of Orchard Road.
Corny and me and Regina. When playing Taboo, I was pointing to Corny's shirt for Regina to guess the word Hawaii. Okie I was unprofessional because it was not Hawaii at all. Regina's first answer was "gay". Haha, poor Corny.
We were very sad when it was time for us to part. We realised how important we are to each other. Our MSN nicks are all talking about the drama thingie and we will say we miss each other every now and then. Aw so sweet!
To all my darlings, I'll look forward to the next meeting de. And we hope we will be the selected group to perform at the Auditorium.
Something to add on, I saw SUN HO on the cover of Wanbao at the mrt and so I went to the news stand and brought a copy of Wanbao. Then there was this aunty who look so shock at me when I was reading it while waiting for the bus. Hello? Young teenager also can read Wanbao one okie. Haha!







No comments:
Post a Comment