Come some of the Music
Stalkers to take note, don't and never come to stalk me because you totally freak me out. You don't follow people home if they don't want you to and you don't kaypoh so much about other people. Sounds like there's a stalker in my life now isn't it? Haha, no no no. I want to suggest new target for them.
You know why Lester? He's the richest guy in DCMD now! Just last weekend, the PM talked about the Punggol 21 upgrading plan. Thus, the valuation for the housing estates there will go up. He's the only one living in Punggol area now. Heheehee. And if you are interested to find out more about Punggol 21 plus, click here to enter the URA website.
Out of the sudden, I am so interested into property now. Maybe I can be a part-time property agent next time. If I get to move house now, I'll like to move to South Buona Vista, Ang Mo Kio, Tiong Bahru (Vivi's neighbour) or maybe Tanjong Pagar.
It rain heavily when I was learning driving that day. I kind of lost the initial interest I had in driving already. Driving is so stressful because you really need to multi task. Your hands are on the stearing wheel and constantly changing the gear, your legs are on the pedals and clutch, your eyes is on the screen, top mirror and side mirror and your mouth is to sing along to the songs that play on the radio (oops!). I cannot multi task properly. It can get boring too, especially when you feel discriminated by other non L plate drivers who show you attitude on the road.
My instructor said I caused a fast moving vehicle to slow down and I could have minus 8 points in the exam. How strict can the test get. Little bit here minus 2 points, little bit there minus 8 points and anyhow this and that straight away fail.
And when most media in Singapore are giving negative critics and not giving her the right coverage for her Chinawine video, the video was apparently nominated for the Top 10 Best Video of 2007 in America's BET.com.
She recently sang the theme song for Beijing Olympics 2008 with China's Sun Nan. Therefore, I personally feel its okie not singing our National Day Song.



No comments:
Post a Comment