Monday, August 13, 2007

He loves his new Hairstyle

My adorable nephew Isaac has got a new hairstyle! At K1, he knows what is hairstylist and he knows what is hair gel wo! Here's the story-
He went to the barber
He said he don't wanna cut the front (fringe)
When it was done
He told the barber he wanted the front to be up
And he came home with this hair (picture)
He was so happy and refused to bath
He really love his hair.

I was in Genting over the weekend and the only thing I enjoyed was the KTV and Baskin 31 Robbin ice cream! I figured out my cousins (age 30 and above) are the best companions to go KTV with. All the songs that I know they also know, all the songs that they sing I also like. But please don't call me lao qi hor.

Okie, and I was thinking about all my friends and love ones during the journey to and back from there. Glad I am back now =)

And here is my favourite song now:


Here's a tip to writting a good blog, my junior say try to use more adjectives to bring out the 'wah...'factor'. I tried using the word "adorable" today. My blog's standard of english may be low to some of you people, but don't jump to a conclusion so fast. You haven't seen Patricia Mok's blog have you?

No comments: