Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sharon Au

I was digging up my old stuffs when I realised I have a huge collection of Sharon Au pictures and autographed magazines. I was in fact very impressed with myself, or rather very impressed with young Nicky. How could I have done that?

She's very nice to her fans. I still remember her giving tickets for her two plays. This picture is from her second Mcfun Party. I don't know if you guys still remember Gary Yap (left). After doing City Beat for a period of time, he left and is now in Malaysia's Astro Television hosting major shows like the Malaysian Project Superstar. And the latter is Shaun Chen, who is currently dating Lux super rich's Michelle Chia. The cute little girl behind is Ru Xin's sister Jing Yi. Catch up with Sharon Au and her life in Japan on her blog.

And as I continue digging out my old stuffs, I found that I actually have The SIMS 2 game! And this explain why I haven't have much time for my blog recently. One of the main reasons why I play the game is because I bought it when it just came out and it is very expensive for me at the point of time. But I must say this game is not very suitable for younger kids like Isaac (and me) because it is very kinky. Having sex is part of their life and they can have many times a day. Also, some goals is to date more than 1 person at a time or have the "you know" with 3 persons. And my SIM is straight and gay. He loves his wife and he loves his boyfriend and he also loves his another girlfriend. When he kissed his wife in public, the boyfriend or the girlfriend will get jealous and slap him one. OMG, it's hilarious! But nah, I am so 三分钟热度, not going to get kinky or obsessed over the game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nicholas!! How have you been??It's been such a long time since the Mcfun party!!4 years??
Lovely memories...

APB said...

hi sharon, it's been long! I am doing well, do add me on msn at nicholasapb@hotmail.com

APB said...

hi sharon, it's been long! I am doing well, do add me on msn at nicholasapb@hotmail.com