Kids Company
My house is like a market place today because Isaac and Gwendoline came to play. In less than a few minutes, their voice can be heard in every part of my house. Kids are like that, they are so adorable and naive.
The sunshine smile that will make my day! I trained them to call me Kor Kor since young and so they are used to it liao. Wahahaha!
I decided to have my driving lesson once a week instead of twice because I feel that I am too clever and professional to need more practice. However, I hope my instructor will not pull up the handbrake that often the next time I have lesson.
So this year National Day song is There's No Place I'd Rather Be sang by Kit Chan and written by our SP lecturer Jimmy Ye. Talking about Jimmy Ye, his song was being played on Capital Radio 95.8FM the other day. Zhao and me feel that the song is very broadway or you can also say it's like for a musical. Imagine the primary schools' kids singing this song. Click here to listen to the song now!
Kit Chan has really good and strong vocal. And not to mention she is one of the first few local singers to make it big in the region. Apparently, Sun Ho is doing very well too. She is recently chosen to be the solo music ambassador for the Beijing Olympics! Not to mention, her EMBRACE album which was released in Taiwan on 9 March this year is surprisingly on Number 5 spot in the latest G-Music Chart released today. Another local singer JJ Lin is releasing his mandarin album real soon but his 500 million Music Video was banned in Taiwan due to the nudity content. His record company is looking into it and are making changes to the video so that it can be played on television.
The Starhub Cable Television is raising up their fees, and so is NETS and our very own GST. The next thing you know, the electric charges will be going up too. But let me end your day with a smile. Here's a video of Isaac few years back! -

No comments:
Post a Comment