Thursday, June 14, 2007

Driving Report
You never think I am doing very much well than expected in my driving. I need to slow down because my instructor (and my mother who saw me zooming around at Bukit Batok Central) say so. I need to stop at STOP sign because it is a must. I need to give way to pedestrians and cars because I am no longer a 少爷 on the road. I need to check out blink spots while changing lanes. Hmmm, I am not good afterall, right?

I met up with Ryan and Michelle for lunch this afternoon. Poor Joey was damm sick. Had my favourite Mos Burger! Yippee! After lunch they came to my house. Michelle and I watched The Haunted Apartments while Ryan played PS2.

Today is like the start of holiday for me because I am finally enjoying myself with the company of my friends. I meeting supper with Ariel later. She bought me 铁蛋 from Taiwan. For those of you who don't know, it is processed quail egg. Wonder how it taste!

SUN having concert in China. I've place her China promotional video on my blog too. Sun is a big name in China because she is the ambassador of LOVE there and had built 4 schools in the poorer provinces. What I last heard is that the Chinese government had given her a piece of land (about 6 football field big) to build schools for the poor children. Amazing isn't it =)

No comments: