Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Pursuit of Happiness
Divorce rate and shotgun marriage rate is very high in recent years. This is not a very good phenomenon and ultimately, the victims are often the innocent children. I believe that a united and happy family is needed to foster a successful and happy person. I won't say all but quite a number of weirdos and failures you see around you come from broken family.

I am very sad for my friends whose parents had divorced. That's why I say children are the ultimate victim. Yes they are! They really are.

I won't say I come from a happy family but neither do I come from devastated one. I often have nightmares about how poor thing both my brother and I will become if something really happens. Although I live in luxury now, I am very much prepared to become the opposite one day.

I strongly urge all my beloved friends, fans and whoever is reading this- choose our path wisely, your happiness is in your hands. I hope this passage won't make me a love expert but rather, it's very professionally said. I like to do things professionally and I am a perfectionist. If you have any problems in your life and needs counselling or listening ear, I will be there.

And so, all serious matters aside. I went to Linda's housewarming yesterday. Here is my cute nephew Isaac Lai with his trolley bag.

I learned from her maid yesterday that she is going back this coming friday. Am very sad but have to accept it. Maids come and go. I asked her to make me her renowned Milo. It's the last time I will be drinking it. Fortunately I gave her my e-mail address so that she can still contact me when she is back in The Phillipines.

Another nephew of mine is also K1 this year. Apparently she was a bit bored and she said she wanted to jump out of the window but her dad will surely scold her. She asked me to guess what is her favourite thing on earth. You will be surprise that it is not her father nor mother, it's money! Kids of this generation are really hilarious and are very very hard to teach.

I went to AMK Hub for the first time yesterday. Like the interchange in Toa Payoh, it is fully air-conditioned. You wait inside the air con for your bus and when your bus arrives, the door will automatically open for you to alight. This is so cool!

No comments: