Saturday, June 23, 2007

Class BBQ
Hi everybody I am back from the Class BBQ Outing at East Coast. It was a tiring yet fun event. More importantly is the everyone enjoyed ourselves and will look forward for the next class outing.

The early birds will have to start the fire. Starting out fire is one of the most difficult thing to do in BBQ. I personally don't know how to do it but lucky we have got experts there. You guys rock!

Although Lester ain't there at the BBQ, his heart is with us and watching us all the while! How sweet he is.

After the delicious food, we played many games. The highlight was Truth or Dare. This game allowed us to dig serects and laugh out loud with the stupid things some were asked to do. Here is Dino doing pole dancing in front of a group of strangers.


All of us especially Vivienne came out with a surprise birthday celebration for the hardcore Cris. The awfully chocolate cake was awesome, and the longan dessert too!

More than 10 of us stayed for my favourite night cycling! The last time when we had a combined outing with the people from WDFU, we cycled all the way to Changi Village. This time we cycled another direction to Orchard Road. It was amazing because we don't really know the way but we just managed to find our way there. We played catching on our bike at Kallang then we had our supper at Youth Park before heading for Esplanade.

I was racing with Sophia at the very last part towards the end point at McDonald's. We were already so tired after so many hours of cycling around town but we still struggled for the first place. And I won because Sophia didn't see that there was a short cut. Hahaha. After the race, my legs was unbearablely painful even till now and I bet her legs were painful too.

Over at McDonald's, many just couldn't help it but got attacked by Zzzzzz monster. So that's about it. As you know everyone will look unglam and ugly at the BBQ, I decided not to put too much photos up here. So if you want any of your photos, just MSN me.

No comments: