Sunday, June 24, 2007

Self Advertorial

If you want to-
night cycling
eat a meal
come my house
coffee
shopping
swimming
jogging
chit chat
movie
ktv
clubbing
mahjong
travel
DATE ME

den Call or MSN me!

If you want to-
stalk me
trick me
one night stand
eat my money

den you get lost from me okie!

I was taking the bus from my house to Hougang just now,
I saw this old man around 50 to 60 years old,
he sat in front of my sit,
he is so smelly,
I kept thinking why some people so smelly still come out,
I kept staring a him and complained in my head,
until he took out his iPOD from his bag.

People are unpredictable you know?

我突然觉得我很勇敢,
这些年走来的风风雨雨,
悲伤与难过,
让我变成今天的我。
我真的很努力在过生活了,
真的真的很努力了!
加油吧,APB!

My top 25 most played songs!
It's always 何耀珊, 鄭秀文 and 江美琪.
They are really good, especially 江美琪!
A lot of her songs speaks about my mood-
我多么羡慕你
我又想起你
亲爱的你怎么不在我身边
I’m O.K. 谢谢
你不公平

But if you are very emo,
I rather you listen to 何耀珊 =)

No comments: