Holiday!
While most of you just came back from holiday, are in holiday or will be going on a holiday this holiday, I am actually stucked here at this tiny little dot!
I can't wait for the class gathering next week! I want to go night cycling! I don't want to go home. Mountain, ocean and sun, I am coming again!
I have been staying at home these two days to watch movies. I started out with Wang Kai Wei's In the Mood for Love and 2046. I really love the oriental Shanghai feel of the movie but the stories made me fall asleep, I can't understand one! I also watch controversial flims like Formula 17 and Spider Lilies. I love both of them and I admired 杨佑宁 and 杨丞琳 courageous act. Another movie that I watch is The Host. Hmmm, that monster in the movie is so gross! Someone kill me!
An interesting fact-
孫燕姿第一张专辑有一首歌叫 天黑黑
阿杜第一张专辑有一首歌叫 天黑
何耀珊第二张专辑有一首歌叫 天不会黑
记得哦!有了SUN,天不会黑!
And if I can wish for something now, this is what I want-
桃花 =)

No comments:
Post a Comment