猪油炸 can be addictive
I want to confess that I am sick but I more want to confess that I really love to eat 猪油炸 very much! Was having dinner with my family and my aunt's and I was telling myself that eating 1, just 1 猪油炸 is okie. Who knows after that 1 猪油炸, I started craving for more and more and more. Eventually, I finished up 1 small bowl of 猪油炸, sinful isn't it?
And today we got back our Creative Communication test, where we had to do an editing of a passage and a composition. The highest in class is a B and I got a B for myself too. Not wanting to boast around, I just wanna say I am happy lor. My classmates and even myself often laugh at my english and Marvin kept saying that the teacher who gave me an B3 for my O'level is in good mood. However, I managed to prove him wrong. Haha! Oh ya, the low standard of english that I use in my blog is done on purpose. Therefore don't judge my standard of english using my blog as a reference okie? Thank you very much!
Today we have class from 8am to 8pm. So sad to say I wasn't paying attention to most of the lectures (except for Drama) as I just want to have fun. After dinner, we went visiting my grandmother at the hospital. Got pretty emotional after seeing her. What I want to say for today is this- The world is so big, it takes faith for two person to meet and know each other, to all the people whom I know, just want to know that I treasure you as much as you treasure me. Here's a little class manga class photo that Vincent and me did last year. Enjoy and good night everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment