I used to get so emo 2 days before school reopen and on the very night before, I will not be able to sleep. But I think I am getting better already. Seriously being emo is not cool at all. So don't be emo and don't take life so seriously, have some fun and you will enjoy it.
Today in class Aud and Sophia help me put eye-liner. I think I look weird and very un-gothic la. Also I found it very troublesome to put and remove. I really kudos to girls and boys who put make up before they go out each time.
I was having my driving lesson just now and the radio in the car was tuned to Capitol 95.8FM, and it was playing 化妆舞会 by 于台焰. Guess what?! Both my instructor and myself were singing the song. Wahaha! And I doubt anyone reading this blog know this song, if you do, you are awesome!
And now I lost mood to watch Campus Superstar already because my favourites are gone. I think Shawn is very impressive and he reminds me of my brother. As for Teri, her voice is powerful and she is very real. Many of the girls very act cute one. Anyway competition is like that, the better ones may not necessary win and the lousier ones may win.


No comments:
Post a Comment