
Celebrities going International
Here comes the latest burning hot issue of Apple Crunchtime. Click here to be one of the lucky few who get hold of the only of its own kind in the world. And because it's www dot, it's worldwide! In there, you can get your answers to the fastest growing celebrities in Singapore.
2 more days to the final showdown of Project Superstar. So nervous and excited. Recently almost faint because of prep exam. Haixx...Lucky SUN HO keep making headlines on the newspapers....something that make me look forward to. I actually just came back from playing table tennis. Initially I thought I was quite good because I thrash WK and fought competitively with YC during PE. It was like that until... ...I start playing with my bro. It's my first time playing with him and he beat me (11-8) and (14-12). Ahh! How can I lose. And he still tell me he actually not very good at playing de. Wa lau, so disgraceful of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment