
is it?
Having tatoo? Gangster? Beng? or Cool? Say what you like...Nic boi just wanna try something new and refresh! Oops! It all begun when so many people say I look like Li Wei Song and also, a friend whom I knew for 4 years, finally say she thinks I am good looking. Woohoo!
Got my O levels Chinese Examinations results today. I actually got B3!!! Some friends of mine who gotten this grade are disappointed or just fine with it...but for my case, I am so happy. I jump, laught and laught when I saw it. Even my chinese teacher was surprised and shocked to see me getting B3. It was rather unbelievable because for the whole of year 2005, I only pass my chinese test once.
It's rather shocked to see Derrick out of Project Superstar. I think it's a waste of talent, really. Xinhui is really strong, no matter how badly she is dressed, she is still in. She told i-weekly that her mother from malaysia pay money to ask people vote for her. Recently she hit the headline with someone revealing her malaysia address on MediaCorp's forum, threatening to rape her if she will to go back to malaysia. So now there are people protecting her. How poor thing.
That 9 o'clock show starring Miss Hao Lian Joanne Peh has ended. It was a nice show actually. I especially love the part with Cen Fei, played by Michelle Chia. However, her acting skills is really lousy. Even though Joanne is not bad in acting, she is not good at crying scenes. Should try crying Joanne...or maybe you have never get a chance to cry since young due to your lucky charm, charistma and err...over confidence. Until then, MediaCorp is certainly boasting this LUX, Marigold and Citigems girl. Just ask yourself where has A-listers like Phyllis Quek gone to.
No comments:
Post a Comment