
Kelvin Tan Wei Lian wins!
MediaCorp has done well in producing, coordinating, planning, making the show happen and making themselves earn many $$$ in Project Superstar. The idea is this, making the viewers have feelings with the contestants and asking them to vote. This is the human-emotions tactic. They not only earn $$$ from the advertisers who want to promote their products in this high rating show, they also earn from the selling of the singles. A single (with only two tracks) may be $7.90 and they might only get a % of it but base on the good record sales, they definitely make $$$. Not forgeting about the cost of each vote- $0.60 which is much more expensive than Singapore Idol, which they pay for the copyrights to the Americans.
Many had asked how I feel about the results. Seriously frankly speaking, I am not saddened by it (Unlike some people). In fact, I am relieved my Kelly got the contract from Universal. Universal is a interntional based company and they are more experience and have a bigger scale. I believe they will make Kelly famous overseas. For PLAY Music, they are a smaller branch under Sony and their singers aren't really going regional. Their market are more on Singapore and Malaysia. Their singers include Ocean Ou Deyang, Joi Chua Chun Jia and Nicholas Zhang Dong Liang. For Ocean, he only just gain fame in Taiwan recently.
The show was great. Kudos to all the people behind it. Not to forget the 22 contestants who spent many hours perfecting the moves and songs. Quan Yifeng is so gorgeous. The song by Li FeiHui is not impressive. Paul Li Wei Song did a great job in composing the song. Dai AiLing and Macy cannot dance. I was nerve-wrecked when seeing Xin Huay and Candyce dancing and swifting around so fast on high heels. Wayne Lin JJ is getting fatter and fatter just like Ah-Do. Junyang sang too well that you might think he is a local singer. They also managed to get many sponsors for the show. Joanne Peh so extra...go there than go there, no need wear until so striking de! One of which is SKIN, a boutique co-owned by International celebrity SUN HO. Last but not least, I suspect the person behind judge Dawn Yip is that Mrs Tay from Joo Chiat. You shoot me I shoot you. who scares who? No way, not happy? Go get your sandwich at subway!
No comments:
Post a Comment