
Kelly Poon is our SUPERSTAR
What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing?
How could I actually find myself drenching in the rain and squeezing like hell? ! The rain is so big. Haix! Shouldn't have took the Korean Star RAIN's poster just now. Should had asked for SUN HO instead. RAIN made rain come. If I take SUN's poster, then such weather wouldn't appear. With no umbrella, we got drenched after the two RAIN posters become wet and broken. My whole body was totally drenched and shivering like hell. Achoo! Achoo! Then some more have to squeeze to get their autograph. This is not me really! I couldn't imagine myself doing such things. Aiyoyo....so paiseh! And they shouldn't be late de. They are just newcomers in the industry. When I got up the stage, Weilian was sitting there doing nothing because all the people buy Kelly's album. Really so poor thing. His fans better go support next week at IMM. Me actually sick since Friday morning le. Now more worse. I shall never go to such event anymore! It's just not my cup of tea! But there's one exception- Sun Ho's autograph session. Because I don't think there will be many people. Oops! What am I trying to imply? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment