
Women make a difference
Celebrities such as Sun Ho, Tan Kheng Hua, Eunice Olsen, Dennis Keller, Kit Chan and more, who are members of the Women Make A Difference came together to urge Singaporeans to buy the WMD shirt to help fight the child sex trade! Each shirt is sold at $39.90 and can be found in 77th Street at the Heeren and Far East Plaza and SKIN, a boutique owned by Sun Ho at Marina Square level 2. Help support this event now! For more informaton, please visit their website here.
I am sure most of u watch the Project Superstar just now. Just wanna say that Jason has really put in a lot of effort in his hilarious performance. Think this is his best so far. Today Kelvin's performance is rather bad. It's his weakest. Junyang and Derrick of course are best and have value added performance. Just this week, more than 10 people say I look like Li Wei Song. I hate him really! I cannot stand him in Project Superstar. But being said to have looked like a celebrity really makes me flattered. Haha!
I was hyperactive in class these days. Maybe because I learned to take things more easily. The friends all around me suddenly became so fun to be with! I act, sing, joke, gossip and did many things that a normal normal student won't do. Oh my! These few weeks I think that there is over-exposure of Joanne Peh. Her acting is lan, advertisement is lan n hosting is lan lan lan plus hao lian! Joanne Peh, Joanne Peh, please go away. Back to today, thank you AK today for buying us cheese cake. Heehee. Anyway, the President Election date is confirmed. Which means there will be holiday! Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment