Sunday, August 14, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thirty liao wo!

Dear Shaz, it's great knowing you. You used to brighten up my day as I will look forward to seeing you on City Beat every week. The ugly, un-confidence and shy fan you used to know had changed. Now people say I look like Li Wei Song liao. Looking back at the times when we met, I was really ugly. So ugly and awful that I don't even dare to post the photographs here. Anyway, I want to thank you for your stage drama's tickets for Qi Ren and Kai Xing Gui. No idol will call their fans and also, to treat them so well. I still can remember the last time we met, that is at last year's Star Awards. So you will be leaving for your studies very soon. I wish you all the best and will be waiting for wedding bells to ring. Best Wishes! Nic

Today went out actually. Although I am broke but I still don't care. Wahahaha! Watched BE-WITCHed. Love Nicole Kidman but prefer her in The Interpreter. Almost fell asleep while watching. Hahaha. The couple beside me so intimate. That lady touch n touch that guy and that guy hug n hug her. So jealous hor, SM! Then I saw a "Xiao Bai Lian" with an old women. So disgusting but so what? That women is rich. How I wish I am a "Xiao Bai Lian" where I can just pei her go shopping n eat then get money. Any takers? Heehee!

No comments: