Saturday, August 06, 2005


Finally

Yippee! It's stylo-malo! I regretted I didn't buy this wallet the other day so I went there to buy today. It's the last piece. So relieved now. Haha! Went out the whole afternoon which means I spend lotsa money today. Think I should have curfew for myself because this few times I go out I will at least spend a hundred dollors. Haix....Heartache. While going to IP just now, I noticed that many Singaporeans have body odour. One reason is due to the weather and another is because Singaporeans "Bu Ai Mei". I don't think Hong Kongers are as terrible as us. At TAKA's toy fair just now, I felt like I am a 10 year old kid. Am so happy shopping there. Bought some Astro Boys and Tweety lor. Haha!

Yesterday's Project Superstar was one of the best ever. Initially I told myself that if I will to be in this competition, I will sing Ke Ai De Mei Gui Hua or Hua Zhuang Wu Hui. So happy that Kelly chose that song. And the judges started quarreling becoz of her. Haha. Becoz she hot fav mah. Actually the quarrels yesterday and the day before are started by that Lee Wei Song. So irritating man. Think I should kidnap him and take over him in the show. Haha. Nobody will know that I am the fake Lee Wei Song den. Heehee...jk! Not say I want to say but I really must say, Silver's legs are really huge. However I think Ye Pei Fen shouldn't had comment on that. If I am Silver, I think I will feel very sad and cry de. Silver, your choice of clothes is lousy yesterday! And your voice isn't impressive too. Malaysian Xin Hui had won votes from many ppl in Malaysia. However I really don't like her way of dress and her voice. It's not a matter of bias but it's just like some ppl cannot accept Sun Ho, we really don't like her. Sweetheart Candyce was out. So sad. Haix, no more that innocent and cute girl to see liao.

Tomorrow school got a course, a motivation talk by Adam Khoo. And it's from 8 am to 9++pm at night! Think I want to mad liaox. My saturday gone liao. This expensive course is said to be able to motivate us and achieve good results. Don't know how true it is. Anyway, I appreciate the school for providing breakfast, lunch, teabreak and dinner.

No comments: