
Shop Shop Shop
I'm the SHOPPING KING! Correction- Mediacorp Artiste Belinda's name is Lee Xin Yi and not Xin Huay...Haha! Went out today to some shops that my schoolmates won't go...Listen now- Coach, Gucci, Hermes, LV, Miu Miu, Versace, YSL, Valentino and more the list go on and on... Don't know why my back bone hurts so much. Maybe because I hatchback? But I really hatchback meh? Aiyoyo.
One more person today say I look like Paul LWS. My list is so full now. I really blur. I asked Lisa to help me find something when I am actually holding it. I even scolded her for misplacing it. Knock knock my head and piak piak my butt! At Linda's house, Isaac and Gen were playing with toy scissors. At first, Gen cut Issac hair but because he is botuck, no hair is cut. When Issac cut Gen hair, her hair dropped onto the floor. Looking at their behavior and actions, SO CUTE!!! I really want to have my own children soon....Hopefully about 10 years time. I had even thought of what name to give them liao. Bet you guys haven't thought of that! Haha, nanny nanny poo poo. Now I left with so many homeworks undone. Crazy teachers! STOP GIVING US SO MANY HOMEWORKS!!! I protest! Make me old you know, coz stressful what. Think I better go do mask now le...Cheerios!
No comments:
Post a Comment