Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Who is HE?

Tada! The answer you all been waiting for is here. He is Project Superstar XIE WEI CHOONG. Saw him at Heeren face to face. He was shopping alone and bought something from HMV. He isn't that tall as I had expected. He walked very fast, like very scare people will recognise him. After doing shopping in Orchard (Heeren, Far East and Kiehl's), RX and I went to Zhi Hui's Birthday BBQ at Marina Bay. And because of the food...

RX vomitted the whole night. That explains why she didn't comes to school today. Back to school, it's real tiring having to come back during school holidays. Haixx...but have to thank you Mrs Nigam for buying us McDonalds's for lunch. Only come home at 5 plus today which means I hadn't seen my mother for 24 hours! Ahh! So tired now.

Will wake up early tomorrow to use the com coz have to play the MapleSEA. I think I am the most lousy player ever in the MapleSEA history. It's been 2 months plus and I am still level 8! Anyway, I wanna thank YiZhen for spending her time teaching me this stupid person so long and finally I am a MAGICIAN! However, my six sense tells me that MapleSEA is not my cup of tea and I may stop playing soon. Haiyoyo! Tomorrow going Zhi Hong house play mahjong. Wish me good luck hor!

No comments: