Sunday, September 11, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Xiao Gong Zhu??!!

Princess Ariel's celebration kicked off yesterday with the ZOO. The Zoo had changed a lot! So many new things but however, the only thing that it hasn't change is the fact that it is very smell. I didn't go, but I can imagine. Met Eugene and he bet that I will be in the First Aid unit in army. Haha....Me? First Aid? You must be kidding man. I see blood I faint. Think I will need some training from Miss PeiQi aka QiQi. Her mouth so big do CRP surely will succeed de...Oops! JK lah. Eugene use the word "BRIGHT" to disturb me. Yes, I am bright, as bright as SUN HO! Ho ho ho! Merry Lantern Festival! Gone mad after dinner. Took so many pics. All in the Gallery liao...Let me repeat, go see my gallery! Got new pics! If you still dunno how to go, click HERE.

I've checked! My waist is 26-27 inches. Diffinitely not as slim as Mr Slyvester Sim who is 25 inches. But I cannot fit into a 26 inches jeans....if I do so, my tummy will ach. However, like Fiona Xie and Patrica Mok (Bitch Mop), I must eat supper every night. We have high metabolism rate. Woohoo! Actually being able to eat is a fortunate thing you know? So Jacelyn Tay don't take diet as a hobby. And to Carina Lau, rice is important to us. It provides us with almost all the nutrients we need especially the energy giving carbohydrate. I am sure Tony Leong won't mind if you are a little meatier. But don't get too meaty like Ah Do who look completely different now. Look HERE. And to Wayne Lin JJ, please don't follow his footstep hor.

Linda is unfortunate again to employ another baddie maid. Having just came back from the Genting Trip, she complaint that she had to take care of Isaac in the car while the maid sleeps all the time. She kept complaining she is sick and so. She is really a SUCKer man. I see her face only spoil my mood. She is the first maid ever I've seen sitting on the sofa in front of employer. She is so lazy. PeiQi, quick! Do CRP on me.

No comments: