
Cao Cao
Game Freak?
Hiyee! I am Cao Cao wo. Hahaha...for those of you who play Dynasty Warriors you will know who is he. However, my favourite character in this game is Zhen Ji. I like the way she uses her flute to wap and zap out enemies. Another not bad one is Zhu Rong. She is very brave and her "get out of my way" will definitely scare off some timid enermies. Actually frankly speaking I am not a game freak. I am the worse player in the MapleSEA history remember? My favourite game ever will be Grand Turismo. This japanese car racing game has all the latest cars on earth with sport kits and upgrades avaliable. Next, my favourite fighting game- Dead or Alive. My favourite character is Kasumi. She is simply gorgeous! But of course, we have joker Tina. Her buttock hit is so hilarious lor. And for guys, this game has got them with their boobs bouncing all the time. Aw! My fingers itchy le.
TV Addict?
I am very into watching My Date With Vampire III. Although I had already watch it before, I simply couldn't resist not watching it again because Ma Xiao Ling is so pretty! So what if she used to be a porn star? She is so "mei" in the show what. I love the way they link 2004 with the past. The storyline was great. I bet Mediacorp couldn't come out with such a nice and big production.
However, Mediacorp recently got nice new series. It's Beyond the Axis of Truth 2! So many artistes are involved in this big production. It is full of interesting mysteries and it's really something different from what Mediacorp has always been doing. You know, those "family" shows. However, I cannot tahan Ivy Lee's hair. Her acting skills is fantastic but the image spoil the whole thing. The debut with Jacelyn Tay acting an 50+ aunty is rather surpising but I like it. Oh ya! That beauty show hosted by Jacelyn is nice too! It became a must-watch for CSM! So many beauty and health tips! Currently I am pretty interested in the PrimeTime show, What Women/Men really Wants host by Diana Ser on ChannelNewsAsia. Yee I hate her but dunno why, nice and interesting shows from ChannelNewsAsia are usually hosted by her.
Hot News
Know about the case where the maid kill the other maid? So gross lor! Why will she wanna do that? Next is the Dengue Fever! I heard the news now average got 1 patient go to Hospital every 15 minutes because of Dengue Fever. Then I heard from JY that if kana the second time can die de. Ahh! Mosquitoes please go away. I will definitely apply many many repellent tomolo before going to school de. So scary! Before I go off, just wanna say Khai Boon loves Steffenie??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment