Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Who is HE?

Ladies and Gentlemen...let me give you a hint, the Project Superstar contestant who stay in Bukit Batok> SEBASTIAN Leong Wai Keong! He saw me looking at him actually. Don't know why I found that he had that unapproachable look. Anyway, his bus arrived soon after. Like the last time I saw him in Mediacorp, he is a little short and actually not really that skinny as most of you might think. However, if I will him I won't take public transport. That's the way to be Superstar.

While coming home this morning, I found something very interesting on a particular SMRT bus. It's the normal size one with the messaging system. Usually we see "SINGAPORE" or "Thanks for travelling with SMRT" on it but guess what I saw? I saw the names of every condo nearest to the bus-stop that the bus is approaching. Example if 852 is approaching the bus-stop nearest to "Maple Woods" Condomium, the name "Maple Woods" will appear on the messaging system. This is so interesting man! Woohoo. I love this idea.

Went to town this evening. At Bugis, something very very scary happened! I was styling my hair in the toliet when this 30+ uncle come in and stood beside me. He wasn't washing his hands. He peeked at me quite a number of times while looking at the mirror aimlessly. Then, he walked to and fro the toilet and peeked at me a few more times. I was so scared and frightened that I quickly went out to find my friend. However she wasn't there. That uncle followed me out, overtook me and stood outside a shop at the far end. He was peeping at me still. When I found my friend, we quickly get out of the place. Can you imagine that I could have been raped? To people who read my blog and saw me outside, approach me in a better way and not like that. You will scare me de. Coz I ding ding da ming xin mah.

No comments: