CRAZY!
CRAZY!
CRAZY!
I am going crazy!
Crazy!
Crazy!
Crazy!
I don't know how and what to say already. So I just want to tell you people to appreciate the people around you and not have hatred. Remember, world peace! Be fair be square, biasness ain't good. Don't be mean and try to get what you want without concerning the feelings of other people. Live life with love. Live life with integrity!
大家要做个好人,这世界还会变得跟美好!
I guess I am going crazy. The fact is I gained some and I loss some. I don't know whether I want to forget things like the past, having the risk that history will repeat itself again. Perhaps this is life.
I admit of being an attention seeker all this while. My blog is one way which I get attention. I see good people around me. To these good people, 阿乐弟会是勇敢的。
To end off, I like to wear other people's clothes, or clothes that other people bought for me. I like! I like! I like!


No comments:
Post a Comment