Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fatty Boom

Last weekend, the Malaysians were glueing their heads on the TV screen for the results of the election. At the federal level, the opposition increased its strength in Parliament from 19 to 82, leaving the National Front with a simple majority of 140 seats in the 222-member house. The result was indeed shocking.

Anyway, you know what you know what you know what? I have gained weight! Now that we are having our ITP, we can't help but to gain and gain weight. Because after having our meals, we sat down in front of the computer the whole day. Poor Sok, and poor Stefany. They've gained weight.

And if you don't believe I've gained weight, ask those people who have seen my tummy. It's really .................... no longer sexy, its urm a turned off. My bosses were suspecting that there are worms in my stomach because I eat a lot, a lot more than them during lunch and working hours.

Okie okie, let me BLOG-



After KTV session with Yogi Bear Louis on Saturday, darlings Dino and Vincent came over to my place to brokeback with me. But wait a minute, before that, I brought them to one of my favourite place for supper- AL AZHAR. Le FatherHEN is going to love this place man!



Immediately the following morning, we teleported to Jurong to ICE SKATE. Dino was the Care Bear, he made sure everyone wore their skates tight enough before he procced to put on his.



Shermin Ong first time seen in a footwear with heels! I know, very awkward right? That's right, I feel awkward too. Hi 5! But somehow I just can't tell what's wrong leh?



Woooooo! I am all ready to skate!




Everyone present helped me (except for SEXY BUTT MARVIN) because I faced a lot of difficulties while skating. Those international school kids are bad mouthing about my lousy skill. Soo bad!

After that, some came to my place to play. Ryan Tan then drove us to Holland for dinner. We had a great chat at this awesome bar with nice ambiance, service and good food and drinks at reasonable price.

On Monday, went to school for 2009 Grad Show Committee Meeting. On Tuesday, I was on Cloud 9 although Cris didn't come to work again.




On Wednesday, I went to Temasek Polytechnic's Design School Graduation Show. It was really spectacular and I am totally impressed with the crowd it drew although it is held in their school's Convention. I went there with my boss, who was there to talent scout potential employees.

Afterwards, I joined Foxy and gang to view the Visual Design student's work followed by dinner and then over-night stay at Dino's place.

The weather is so cooling now and I will certainly feel guilty if I don't reward myself by sleeping soon. Therefore I'm OFF! Seeya.

No comments: