BIRTH
My darling seniors 毕业了! After much anticipation, they held their graduation show at Vivo City last weekend...
Our darling lecturers became proud Mummies and Daddies. I am beginning to suspect LAU is expecting a twins, because his tummy is much bigger than the others.
My favourite segment of the whole event is the runway show. Imagine how many can get a chance in life to walk on the runway, and with your favourtie people. Nicholas Toh's reindeer inspired outfit shines the runway!
It's a for great time our people, which I call them my family, to catch with each others. My biggest surprise is to see our infamous ex-classmate, Sharon Choo and my favourite lecturer, Shang Shang who left us in pursue of her happiness.
Not to forget the one and only phenomenon MangMang, get ready to bang!
Guys always misbehave and failed to take a proper picture. Warning! Miss Thailand spotted behind.
Let these lasses show you how.
It's my favourite senior over here.
Angela and Cyan representing CMYK to be there. It's really a miracle to see the not-so-enthu CMYKs so thumbs up for them! Wahaha!
At the final day's closing ceremony, everyday was tearing! It was a very long and great effort put in for the Grad Show. It's hard to believe my seniors have graduated, all of us juniors were equally sad. I am not good with this kind of event, and I don't really look forward to my time next year. I will surely cry like a river flows!
Nicky 不想长大,不想毕业!To all of them who see this, all the best for your future and lotsa misses!
I DON"T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THE FONT DEFAULT COLOUR IN MY BLOG?! YOU KNOW? WHY LIKE THAT? WHY SUDDENLY ONE? I DIDN'T DO OR CHANGE ANYTHING LEH.









No comments:
Post a Comment