Reality
I have been troubled recently. Let me talk heart to heart.
Let me admit guilty for ...
eating the sweet breads and snacks during work
eating more than my bosses and colleagues
eating more than 2 serving for lunch
eating sumptous dinner after work
eating supper every night
going for eating break twice a day (excluding lunch)
not exercising for the past 3 months
sitting down the whole day in office
drinking about 3 cups of tea/coffee daily
n THE BIG TUMMY I HAVE NOW!
I plead that I will ...
plan exercise routine with GZ soon
take only 1 break per day, excluding lunch that is
try not to eat too much snacks
not have supper unless hanging out
do sit-ups before I sleep daily
not give up drinking my coffee/tea
n TO GET BACK MY PERFECT FIGURE!
You may be thinking that I am crazy, skinny yet still want to lose weight. It's not it, it's about staying healthy and maintaining the right weight. And the tummy is driving me crazy. You want to see my tummy then you believe is it? Those who have would know that it's true.
Going for KTV can let you lose weight! Simply sing a dance song and dance with it. Make sure you dance along by moving your hips and tummy, real hard that is. Move your legs, move your hands, then you turn around and say YAY!
一人一半,她说她要把一半给阿乐,阿乐很感动,谢谢了!


No comments:
Post a Comment