I Love Weekends!
Ever since I started working, I have been looking forward to weekends very very much. Weekends is like never before already, because I get to see all the beloved people in my life. So far, I have been enjoying my weekends and I hope you guys too!
KTV-ed with our seniors on Saturday. ZJ is the most 大牌 singer, she was most late, but because she is ZJ so nvm, haha! Anyway I was almost floating into Kenji's songs each time he sings. He's brilliant, I have seen so many people who can sing well, but on top of that, Kenji sings with emotions! The emotion segment is handled so well that some of you girls might tear at that moment. *Applause please*
Foxy forever so handsome, dye hair somemore you know (minus off that tummy)! Everyone *drool* please! Lester on the other hand, sit also cannot sit properly. Minus marks!
Girls in white are angels! The oldies duet songs that I know how to sing Valentia don't know how to sing, then those newbie duet songs she knows how to sing I don't know how to sing. Aiyo! After KTV, we headed to MINDS CAFE. Wow! Playing games can give me heart attack man. Next time, 995 please be on stand by.
Yogi Bear and Dino at APB's. They came over with Teh Terik Ice Cream from Island Creamery (Andrea worked there for one day before). Bravo choice of flavour, for a tea and coffee person like me, it's one flavour I would like. Aw, touched!
If Marvin is sexy butt, then sexy legs is none other than Dino! Had my weekly gym routine with Yogi Bear and GZ. I really put a lot of hard work in it and I swear I see results now, yes I do! Oh my god, I can be a HUNK soon!
Giving swimming lesson to our dear friend. He passed stage 1. Well done on the courage! Going to proceed to stage 2 the next time we see him.
Hilarious group shot! Next time more people should join us, instead of just lazying at home during the weekend! How about coming over to my house this weekend? Hmmmm, I'll give you free massage (with/without extra service) and tonnes of coffee and tea!
We were all cooked in the sauna. Guess whose muscular bod is this?
I am already looking forward to next week lo. Wonder what's in stall for me? Hair cut appointment and OH! Design school camp! Gonna meet so many wonderful faces soon... Yuani, Sophia, Audrey and the new juniors! Wow to the new weekend, I am coming lo!
Off to play viwawa now, tata~








No comments:
Post a Comment