It's been a real busy busy week as we prepared for the first primary pitch to MTV Asia's Andrew Lo on Thursday morning. Andrew loves every of the 10 teams concept and he is so looking forward for the final pitch.
Imagine the number of sleepless nights we all spent just for the first pitch. Look at our tired faces!!! Say "We love MTV!"
Every time when I am stressed with assignments, I became super duper HIGH because I want to relax myself and all the people, to lighten the stress level. And one of the super duper secret is to CAMWHORE-
Nicky and Marvin
Nicky and AngelA
Nicky and Vivi
Nicky and Vincent
Nicky and Foxy
Nicky and Siu Ping
Last but not least, Nicky and my MANGMANG gang!
My another super duper secret is to watch the video below more than a hundred times. Wahahahahahahahaha!
Apparently, Wyclef was invited by MySpace.com and VIBE magazine to do a showcase at the famous ROXY club. And Sun was his special guest for Chinawine.









No comments:
Post a Comment