MTV day @ NicholasAPB's
Saturday night, Daryl came over to my place to brokeback with me. I like people stay at my house lor. Because the night was still young, we decided to go for supper. After looking through my list of MSN contacts, we managed to get Ryan Tan Guo Zheng who also live in the West to meet up for supper.
Ryan Tan makes my day. The sweet Kor Kor rode his bicycle all the way from CCK to Gombak. We chit chatted for a few hours about life, Ziyi, maid and love. I like to chit chat! It's my NUMBER ONE hobby. And I learned a lot of things from Ryan. He thought me new chinese idioms and how to take life easily. Everytime I will be using a lot of energy to make everyone laugh in the conversation but with Ryan around, I just need to sit there and be ready to laugh.
Now I am addicted to chit chat, everyone who ones to chit chat or coffee talk or supper, please RING my phone. I very ON one leh.
You know, our new assignment's client is MTV Asia and because not everyone has MTV at home, so those who are under the lovely Azhar for this assignment are asked to meet up on Sunday for a gathering to watch MTV Asia together.
They all came to my house. Unfortunately Master Justin Tan wasn't under Azhar and we have no photographer for the day. A couple of the pictures taken by the few imitation Justin Tan are blur but nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves very much with great food and stuffs. A couple of the pictures are taken without flash and it's good because some people don't look good in flash. That Justin Tan one always flash, very unfriendly you know.
They all left at late evening. Shermin and Kai Tee stayed on to chit chat with me till 9pm. Yay! Chit CHAT!!! I like. Thanks for the stay ladies. Next time want come my house just ring my phone. We chit chat 24 hours non stop with my favourite coffee and tea okie?!
Over on MSN, many people are talking about the assignment that is due today. Apparently, no one seems to know what to hand in. And at 12.30am in the midnight, we receive an email that morning lesson is cancelled. Therefore those people who are reading this please take note because I presume you guys are already asleep at 12.30am.

No comments:
Post a Comment