After the busy MTV pitch that ended on Thursday, we decided to give it a break yesterday, which is Friday. We hate to believe it's the last day of school and we were having lotsa fun.
After going to IKEA with Zhao, Stefany and Vincent to get the Christmas Decorations for HIVE, we headed to the Auditorium to support Siu Ping for a beauty pageant where she was one of the finalist.
Like any other event in school, it was a long long wait before the start and many fell asleep. Look at our very own Stefany, she must have got infected by the masked fox's poison. Fancy masking herself up like that. Oh my god!
I was very irritated by the music because it kept repeating and repeating! Come on, we are not Teletubbies okie?! I was camwhoring with Vivi and Cris and.... my ugly shoe! Eeeeeeee
Our lecturer Mr Maya was there, with a video camera with him too! He is such a sweet person, much better than many people who are free and don't want to come and support our very own Siu Ping.
Guess who won?
Definitely our friend =)
I was so thrilled and happy that for that moment, I thought I was the winner of the pageant! I am still in a state of happiness over the win till now! Oh my god, to the whole world out there, my friend won!!!!
The wonderful team of supporters! Mr Maya, Cris, Vivi, Nicky, Vincent, Syaiful, Stefany and Zhao! You know, the standard of the contestants were low and we figured out if we anyhow pick 4 guys and 4 girls from our course, they can get into the finals.
After rehearsing for an upcoming mystery event with "The Parking Lot", Alan drove us to Vivo and we ate the forever yummy Superdog! Yum yum yum yum yum look at this-
The Chicken Mayo sauce at Superdog are so so so so delicious that we ate more than 2 each. And look at the poor mustard sauce on the left. Poor poor poor thing! Btw, we wonder if Superdog is looking for any ambassador? Because we can be your ambassador!!!
A wonderful wonderful chit chat session at Pacific Coffee (where the cashier there say I CUTE) before Alan from "The Parking Lot Plus!" drove me back home! Siu Ping and Stefany were asleep all the way during the whole journey. Hmmmm, sleeping beauties and 2 princes!









No comments:
Post a Comment