Ever since don't know when, I am already not a MediaCorp person. The Singapore Hits Awards is somewhat disappointing and I really don't know what should I expect to get from this year's Star Awards.
I hope to see Lin Meijiao win an award, or maybe Constance Song, Belinda Lee or Ong Ai Leng. But unfortunately, I don't think any of them have any nominations. I don't really like any of their 7 princesses but unfortunately, they got nominations every where.
My only favourite show of the year by MediaCorp is the one where Belinda Lee went to different countries to find the Singaporean living there. It was really touching and heart-warming and unfortunately again, that show is not nominated.
Vivian Chow
After talking so much, I thought there is really no reason or urge or temptation for me to want to watch it but hey hey hey hey hey, I realized Vivian Chow is coming!!!
Vivian Chow is nevertheless the number ONE beauty on my beauty chart. She is definitely one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. I am shocked how and why MediaCorp invited her to the event but am so so excited to see her. I hope they can get her to sing but I think the chances are slim because people like Show and 5566 are there are well. I hope one of them got caught up with something and couldn't make it so that Vivian Chow can sing. Heeheeheee.
Sharon Au
The next reason why I should watch is because of Sharon Au. Miss her so very much. I don't know why why why they don't want to invite Taiwanese host this year because the MediaCorp hosts should be happy sitting down there to enjoy the show.
Sun Ho
Lastly, I want to tell you guys that Sun recently dyed the same hair colour as me. I was like woohooo! Usually people follow their favourite celebs but this time is the other way round. Oh I don't mean she follow me. I think its not arranged by "god", I think its fate and coincident, that's all =)



No comments:
Post a Comment