Assignments Fever
The whole week of the holiday, I have been busy with meeting my group mates for assignments discussion. Actually I think it's my fault, we ended up talking about family planning part 982. Almost all of them want 2 children, a son and a daughter. Andrea however wants 3, which means Lester must be very strong OOPS. And Marvin jokingly say he wants a football team which is really out of the world.
MANGMANG, get ready to BANG!
Shermin's best friend in DCMD is not Nicky, it's Charm.
Sok Hwee loves Jon and hates to live in Jurong West.
Melissa house is 15 minsbus ride from Vivo City.
VAF IMAGINE CUP GROUP
Andrea is either in London, Paris or Switzerland now.
Vincent is seducing you cause he open leg big big.
Ammanda is happily in love with her BF, sweet!
CMYK- The perfect combination
No I am not in CMYK but I guess CMYK now have a new member! Our very own DCMD hunk cum sexy butt Marvin Koh!



No comments:
Post a Comment