Friday, October 05, 2007

Hello Hello Hello
People, my current personal tagline is this "珍惜生命". Compare to last year, I have become a happier person now. Maybe it's because of the change of how I look at things. And I cannot even remember the last time I was down with EMO.

This week has been good, just that I have been home late everyday due to the rehearsals in school. I feel sorry for my family because when I go to school in the morning, they are still asleep and when I got home at midnight, they are already asleep. Anyway, mummy's birthday is a few days away and I still don't know what to get for her! Anyone can tell me how?

Back to what I was saying, yup, the whole drama thingie was tiring but it was sure fun! I am sure now we all miss each other very much and Wendy too!

Cornelyus was actually sick on the day of the performance. But he pulled it through, well done! The next time you are sick, don't come la, I can take over you know! =P

Regina's makeup scared Nicky!

Here we are backstage, waiting for our turn. Thanks to our manager for the picture! We are the last show for the night and it's because we are the best. Oops! I was trying not to be humble there. But the disadvantage of going last is that we get nervous and more nervous as each minute passed. Hee!

The other groups has been pretty helpful. I thank Zhao and Xueming for helping out to exchange and put on our microphones for us. I thank Azhar for his great support and I thank my coursemates or should I say the lovely bees from HIVE- Vivi, Vincent, Crispy, Dino, Marvin, Syaiful, Imelda, Sherm, Charm, Hafizah, Foxy, Rolesta, Justin, Jon, Sok Hwee, Siu Ping, Stefany, Alan, Audrey, Sophia, Hanna, Andrea and I hope I didn't miss out anyone else, for their presence! I really appreciate it and LOVE you all. You guys make me the happiest person in the world. Not to forget, my best friend RX for coming down with her BF. I can see all of you from backstage!

Back to school, assignments are coming one after another, but someone just come to school and sleep. Presenting Marvin, with 很想红的 Dino behind. Marvin was telling me that the fortune teller says he won't live long, in other words he will die young. That's pretty sad ain't it? That's why we must 珍惜生命 and appreciate life because you will not know what may happen the next day.

Just like Foxy won't know that I will molest and strangle his chair till it is almost out of breath the day before today! Wahahaha!

No comments: