Congrates Azhar, you are now international! There is a HIVE commitee meeting, basically HIVE doesn't stop to where you think it will. HIVE is already doing big and we have so many many plans for HIVE's future. Like many, Nicky is looking forward to it.
Meeting was great, great ppl and great food, thanks to Azhar and the commitee peeps for the wonderful saturday evening. If not I can imagine myself emo-ing at home. Many shocking news and surprises are coming up for the peeps in my course! I am still very much in a state of shock even till now. So guys, watch out!!!
Nicky feels awkward in the meeting. Cris and Vivi & Lester and Andrea were there enjoying the company of each other and as for the rest who are there, they are all attached. And that makes Nicky the only single there. Oh, give me some chill pills!
I think bringing people smile and laughter has always been part of my motive in life. I always tell and advise people on what they should do when they share about their problems to me. However when problems come to me, I just couldn't apply the remedies I gave people to myself.
You know, it's hard not to get emo when you are alone in your room, with so many troubles and issues shooting at you. At the end of the day, I am only human. I can't be perfect and things just don't go the way I want them to be.
I appreciate things people done for me, do people appreciate things I've done?
People always say my life is colourful. My life is not colourful, in fact it is plain, it is people around me who colours up for me.A lot of things about my life has been going through my head these few days. Especially my desired happiness, I think it is still a little out of reach for me right now. I am tired now, but something random to add on- I hate copycats and I love my family! So random.




No comments:
Post a Comment