Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bloody Legend
Aspiring photographers-to-be from the year Ones and year Twos took part in the Canon Photo Marathon yesterday. This yearly event made it to the Singapore Book of Records this year, with the most number of photograpers in an event in Singapore. The number of applicants was 1086- the four digit number to buy 4D tonight.

I think I was the only one without the DSLR because I had forgotten to borrow it from the Design School the day before. But its okie, my Sony DSC can do miracles, that is after I rubbed miracle water onto it, wahaa!

Because we have to reach at about 7.30am, a number of my coursemates asked me to have an early beauty sleep the night before. However, I was on bed at 1 plus and was still awake at 4 plus. Argh! It really pissed me off, I was so angry with my errr myself for not able to fall asleep. Anyway special thanks to sweetie delicious pie Des and gorgeous babe Andrea for giving me morning call.

WARNING! I was half awake and had serious level 99 water-retention for the whole day. I hope paparazzis out there can spare me from those ugly pics of me taken on that day.

The marathon had 3 themes, each will release at different times of the day. The last theme for the day is PLAYTIME. I bought the girls to Marina Bay to find kids to play with!

There, we met Benford and his friends. He is so cute lor. Every time I see cute child, I will tell myself that I hope I can have him or her as my child. We gave him and his friends our balloons and they were so so so happy.

My submittion for the third theme. Bye Benford and Friends!!! Hope you guys grow up well and be happy and successful people! Kor Kor (or should I say uncle) will miss you all!

Congratulations to JustinTanWY and NicholasLJL aka roLester for making it into the finalist. All the others, including the juniors and Justin's cousin did extremely well too! See you guys next year.

Random photo taken on the way to the Ad Seminar 2007. Sawadnee and the year Ones and Twos in the "school bus service" aka SBS.

No comments: