Ten Ten
After days of tiring rehearsals, 10/10 is finally over. It was really a enriching experience and I've learned a lot of things as well. No matter what, this period of time will be a good memory for me, even after I left the school.
Imagine we have nothing at the start, just the few of us, we started off looking for scripts, then editing them, then appointing the roles, then line run the script, then do up the settings, then clothes, then going into the semi finals, then buying of the props and set, then changing and improving everything again and again, then finally at the finals. We are amazing!
This event enables us to have a greater sense of camaraderie. I am really touched and moved by the good team spirit. No only that, I gained a lot more things. There's nothing more I can ever ask for, I am really very fortunate!
Thanks to
- my team for the hard work and staying up late for many days,
- my crew and helpers who are so willing to help us, supporting us and make no complaints all along,
- the wonderful lecturers from the Language and Communication department for making our dream happen,
- my lovely DCMD cohort and lecturers who keeping encouraging and showing concern for our play, and most importantly coming down to support us, sitting in the front row with banners,
- Kah Hong for agreeing to drive his lorry and help us transport the furnitures to the auditorium
- my secondary and primary school pals who took so much trouble to come even though they are very busy
- the few AOTF mates who were there to give me support
Our glory of the night is Siu Ping, she was nominated for the Best Actress award! Tan Kheng Hua even asked her to go for an audition for her new musical. I think those words that Tan Kheng Hua said on stage were very motivating and very very very true. Theatre is indeed a place to express yourself in Singapore.
After all the dramas I had for this long period, I came to a conclusion that acting is so much harder than it seems. Really, I need more exposures and experiences.



No comments:
Post a Comment