Monday, October 08, 2007

Cherish What You Already Have
I am trying to move my mindset away from the emo-ness caused by singlehood. I definitely feel better for now at least, part of it is also because we are having 10/10 drama rehearsals till late night these few days. And I am trying to cherish what I already have rather than wishing for things I don't have and will not be having.

Today we have a mini auction at the DET lesson.


Everyone in class have to bring something to get it auctioned during the lesson. Our very dear classmate Angela brought a Sun Ho poster and autograph book and she claimed that I will be her only target audience for the day.


Her starting bid went up real high, she sure knows how to mark up the price of merchandise of the international recording artiste! However, it didn't interest me to buy or anything. In the end, the motherly Jazreel bought over them and gave it to me. How sweet isn't it? It sure helps being cute and lovable, heeheehee!


I brought this cute dwarf from home. Many people were eyeing on my dwarf and Andrea is the lucky girl whose bid is the highest. Congratulations!


Later in the afternoon, we left class early to go to the drama room and outdoor theatre to bring over all the furnitures needed for the drama finals to the auditorium. We are very fortunate to have our drama friend, Kah Hong, who drives a lorry to help us out. Simply can't imagine moving all the heavy and big sets over to the auditorium without his lorry.

Because it was just after a shower, the lorry was wet and we were sliding here and there behind. But it was sure fun. We were like laughing all the way!

You can never imagine how big and heavy the furnitures for our set was. Without Wendy, Kah Hong and the three Hunks from our class, we the few people in the drama group will not be able to do it. Therefore, we thanked you all!!!

I also want to thank all our supportive coursemates, AOTF mates and lecturers who voluteered to go support us in the auditorium this coming wednesday. Am really very touched, I cherish all of you! Keeping my fingers crossed that we will have enough tickets for all! And I am definitely looking forward to the 10/10 finals because Tan Kheng Hua is one of the judges!

No comments: