Sunday, September 30, 2007

Drama No Boundaries

I've been busying with my drama production and 10/10 drama competition over the past few weeks. The 10/10 first knockout with no kick for us as we managed to get into the finals. Over at the finals, there will be intense competition. Both me and my team are excited but looking forward to it.

As for my drama production, we are meeting almost everyday for long hours to prepare for the big day. At the last rehearsal, we tried with the mics and props and actual settings. It was real tiring having to walk here and there and having to carry the settings and props all around. But however, it really gave us a sense of satisfaction when we see those audience crying and feel so emotionally engaged in our production.

Nevertheless, we believe in working hard and playing hard. We are in love with balls, erm sounds kinky, well I mean bowling and pool for the moment =)

With a huge budget and professional equipments to work with, our hard work is all for the big day. So for anyone who is interested, don't forget your date with "Apartment of the Feign" this coming Wednesday 8pm at the Amphitheatre. Feel free to contact me or log on to apartmentofthefeign.blogspot.com for more details.

Cam-whored in school for the whole of the week, in fron of lecturers some more. I hope we didn't freak out those new lecturers who are teaching us ya? And we are planning to cam-whore at least once a week now. Wahahahaha!!!

很想红的 Ryan Tan Guo Zheng, having lesson at the class next door. Let us enable him to have his 1 minute of fame here.

上海2007 特殊奥林匹克运动会主题曲
"世界有你有我" 主唱:何耀珊/ 孙楠

2007 Shanghai Special Olympics Official Theme Song
"I Know I Can" Vocals: Sun Ho / Sun Nan

No comments: