Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No life
Hey peeps! School has opened, prepared to die? Or are you almost dead? Somehow school is so crowded everyday. Have they increased the intake of students? Nic is feeling very much emo these few days....perhaps I am not able to accept the fact that holiday has come to an end. And maybe perhaps not.


Sometimes, or many times, people are fake while others are not willing to accept the fact about some things and still trying to convince themselves that it is not the case. It's thick skin and hilarious yet low class. I was in this restaurant in malaysia just now and I cannot concentrate and enjoy eating because the people from the table beside us is talking so loudly, so loud as if they are the MCs for an event or something. It's more disappointing when you later realised they are singaporeans. And I can't stand a particular expression that people made when the food they are eating is very delicious. So much like a pig. Low class!

Apologise for what I have said if it offended you. I told you I am emo. Can't you imagine SUN's songs are playing and playing and playing on my iPod. And I watched her album TV programme on channel 49 again and again and again.

So much have said, afterall, I still have to go back to school tomorrow. It's like I am having sleepless nights since Sunday. Let's hope for a better sleep today. I look forward to going clubbing soon, clubbing, a great way to release stress. When there's fun and love, there's life! Good night and a good tomorrow everyone!

No comments: