Leslie Kee Superstars Exhibition Singapore 2007
Venue: Singapore National Museum
Date: 27 April to 4 May 2007
Free Admission
I want to go...Anyone want to go?!
After a tiring day, I want to announce that Nicky is penniless now! I went out yesterday and today and spent around $300. I feel so sinful now really. Think the next few days I must really save save save, just like what Aunty Xiang Yun said when she goes Shop and Save. Apart from the Copper thingie, I bought a Mother's Day gift from Lancome and some T-shirts. My eyes is half dead now and there are blisters on my legs. How come guys no wear heels also will get blisters?
Anyway it's a fun day out with Raine and Rosalind. We caught the movie Breach which I am sure many of you won't watch. It was not a very bad nor good movie but I enjoyed it. We chatted a lot about school. Raine was telling me not to get so emotional over school because I could end up in the mental hospital. Rosalind is very poor thing because she has many lessons with different new classes and she sometimes felt very much discriminated. However, she is very strong and optimistic and I really look up to her. Nothing is better than a long chat at Starbucks in Holland Village to end up the day. Our conclusion of the day- There are more Handsome guys than Pretty girls in Singapore.
I met my junior from BVSS the other day at foodcourt 4. I think it's the only junior that I know through my 4 years there. You know I am not very socialable. Anyway he is in Media and Communication and he has this pink coloured hair. I was like "wow" when I saw him. Another primary school of mine told me that he met that famous local fashion designer Harry Harlim in a club "weeks ago and they exchanged contacts. Another wow" ladies and gentlemen.
Tuesday is labour day. I am so excited about it already! It's holiday everyone! Wee! In fact I am already counting down to the next vacation. As long as no need go school, I will be happy =). I sound like a rebellious kid now, someone who loves schooling please counsel me.


No comments:
Post a Comment