Getting Emotional…
Over this song, haha! I listen to it everyday. Its been quite some time since I’ve learned how to appreciate the whole package of an album. The lyrics, the songs, the emotion and the music video! I am putting this video up here but don’t sob so soon, control everyone!
Went to Jack’s Place with Ryan and Michelle yesterday to have lunch. After that we went to Bugis, no not to see Jolin, although I saw her. Hmmm, her complexion is really good. Jean Denker was opposite her stage preparing for another roadshow.
We saw this cute cute Dumbo elephant at the Toy’s Department. Oh well, Cassandra See was there shopping for toys for her son too. Edison Chen has one elephant and Nicky wants to have one too, Haha!
After that, I went to watch SUNshine with Zhao who knock off at 6. I don’t really know what the movie is about but because there’s Michelle Yeoh, so its worth watching. Okie my relative is here at my house to play mahjong! See ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment