I love COPPER
Edison has got his copper and now Nicky has got his too! Probably next week, you will be getting your too? I think the copper series is very unique and cool. It is very different from the other series so do drop by the levis' stall and take a good look at it.
My favourite The Amazing Race All Start team is Teri and Ian. I really admire their courage (like how I admire Charmaine's courage for cutting that hairstyle). Although they are old, they are still very strong as a team. I use to hate Charla and Mirna because I felt that the Mirna is very bossy and that Charla is very stupid. However, I learn to like them already. Both of them are so so so hilarious and they never fail to let me laugh every single episode. They are also morally upright as they hate to yield people. They believe in playing fair to win the race.
School sucks even more on week two. More more and more assignments. Also, the 3DMAYA class is going to kill me sooner or later. I really sucks at it man, Argh!
But nevermind, my favourite Cha Kway Tiao stall in AMK is gone when I went there last week as the hawker center is under renovation. I feel so disappointed. Last wednesday when I was having bunch (Breakfast cum Lunch) at Clementi, this particular aunty kept looking at me. She look like the AMK stall aunty but AMK and Clementi is so far so I never think much. Later I saw her husband eating and realised it's really that my favourite Cha Kway Tiao stall! I was so happy and told the aunty how much I missed her Cha Kway Tiao. Hahaha, now I can eat that Cha Kway Tiao every day lo! Heehee.


No comments:
Post a Comment